[R] is.loaded("gamma") is FALSE in Windows

Merlise Clyde clyde at stat.duke.edu
Thu Dec 5 03:53:03 CET 2002

Hi!  I am working on dynamically loading some C code into R and have my
programs working on a DEC alpha.  I have tried porting it to windows and
found that the gamma function is not loaded in the symbol table there, but
is under unix.  While I can add in the gamma function, I would prefer to
use the same one as in R and have the same code under unix and wondows.
Is there a way to access the internal gamma function from c in windows?

I am using R 1.6.0

best,
Merlise
| Merlise Clyde,  Associate Professor            |
| Institute of Statistics and Decision Sciences  |
| 219A  Old Chemistry, BOX 90251                 |
| Duke University                                |
| Durham, NC  27708-0251                         |
| Office Phone: (919) 681-8440                   |
| Fax:          (919) 684-8594                   |
| email:        clyde at stat.duke.edu              |
| web:          http://www.stat.duke.edu/~clyde  |