[R] Help: draw 3 filled.contour on one page

Roger Peng rpeng at stat.ucla.edu
Thu Dec 5 18:42:03 CET 2002

The help page for filled.contour() says:

     This function currently uses the `layout' function and so is
     restricted to a full page display.  In future it is likely to be
     replaced by a genuine `levelplot' function which will work in
     multipanel displays.

I guess it's only one plot per page for now.

-roger
UCLA Department of Statistics
rpeng at stat.ucla.edu
http://www.stat.ucla.edu/~rpeng