[R] improving ts object

Pijus Virketis pvirketis at hbk.com
Thu Dec 12 01:55:04 CET 2002

Dear all,

Currently, a ts object behaves like an array, and it would be very useful to have a similar object, which would behave like a data.frame, i.e. it could be indexed, named, etc. like a data.frame. What would be the most efficient way to construct such an object? I have tried to make one on my own following the directions of class design from "S Programming" (2000) as a combination of POSIXt vector and a data.frame, but I can't get it right. Any tips much appreciated ...

Cheers,

Pijus