[R] Problem with dyn.load in R1.6.1

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 08:11:03 CET 2002

No deliberate change (it _was_ a patch release).  However, this is a not
uncommon occurence with code that is incorrect and corrupts memory or the
stack: sometimes you get away with it on some platforms.  We found that
with a version of the tseries package: it worked on 1.6.0 but not 1.6.1 on
Windows. (The problem was a .C call with one too few arguments.)

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk