[R] r-announce,RE: Awesome Chistmas_Gift for All Ages!

darylene neelypitts at provedor.com
Sat Dec 14 10:24:16 CET 2002

Dear r-announce at stat.math.ethz.ch

     The World's Smallest Radio-Controlled Car...
       ..Is this years hottest Christmas gift!
The Hot New Mini-Racer.

The smallest radio-controlled car in the world
Are "Sold Out"in stores...but we have them!

Better hurry while supplies (less than 1000 cars left!) last.

Christmas Special: Buy 3 get 3 FREE!

FREE Shipping (United States Residents Only)!

Guaranteed delivery before Christmas or your money back if ordered
by December 20, 2002.

http://specialproducts4u.com/dvda/
This is a VERY LIMITED TIME offer. We will sell out.
     These are simply way too HOT for you to pass up!

To opt out:

http://specialproducts4u.com/dvda/