[R] help

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang Ko-Kang at xtra.co.nz
Mon Dec 16 19:23:03 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm not sure if I get your meaning, but if I'm right you have a script
file -- a file with a couple of R commands, that you want to run in BATCH
mode?

Depending on your OS, on Windows, you can open a command line window, cd
into the directory containing your script file.  Make sure $R_HOME\bin is in
your PATH.  It is usually C:\Program Files\R\rw1061\bin.  Then type:
   Rcmd BATCH file.R
which will produce a file.Rout containing the results.

On Linux/Unix, simply do
  R CMD BATCH file.R

I'm not sure about Mac though.

Cheers,