[R] Windows binary of Dopt library

kjetil halvorsen kjetilh at umsanet.edu.bo
Wed Dec 18 17:24:06 CET 2002

Yes, the program is buggy, and the problem is with the fortran code (it
is not a transcription error). I tried sometimes to debug the fortran
code, but have given  up on that. Still the program is usefull, BUT it
will
bomb R for some input!. So save your workspace before using.
If yoy want block sizes 2, it always bomb, but I have seen it bomb with
block size 3 also.

Kjetil Halvorsen