[R] Sweave & xtable

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Fri Dec 20 23:26:03 CET 2002

>>>>> "hedderik" == Hedderik van Rijn <hedderik at cmu.edu> writes:

    hedderik> I'm trying to get Sweave running for automatic report generation, and
    hedderik> it seems to run fine when just using verbatim output. However, I've
    hedderik> ran into a problem with xtable. I would like to print the following
    hedderik> matrix using xtable:

I've had problems with large matrices, but never got around to
figuring out why (the cheap hack solution was to split matrices and
present in different tables).

(matrices representing components of a model, not raw data, so it made
some sense, but wasn't optimal).

i.e. I think it might be a bug.

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini at u.washington.edu
FHCRC/SCHARP/HIV Vaccine Trials Net	rossini at scharp.org
-------------- http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ ----------------
FHCRC: M: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW:   Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
(my tuesday/wednesday/friday locations are completely unpredictable.)