No subject

Christopher W. Edge cwedge22 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 04:30:17 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm a new R users (although I have a little experience with S+).  I am using the latest version (1.4.1) of R on a Windows 2000 system.

I have obtained several of the additional R packages ("modules") and would like to know how to permanently install them.  What I am after is something similar to the following in S+

> .First <- function() { module("module_name") }

This loads a given module at the start of the S+ session so that it is always available.  I'm sure there must be a way to do this in R, but I have not been able to find it in the documentation or on the FAQ web site.

Thanks,

Chris Edge