[R] RE: [S] Study group on bootstrap

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com
Wed Jan 16 19:29:07 CET 2002

You might also want to recruit on the R news group...
r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch.

-Greg

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch