[R] Error with Grid

Harvey Monder hmonder at nac.net
Thu Jan 17 20:53:00 CET 2002

I am using R for Windows ver.1.3.1 that I installed from binaries using the setup program.  I downloaded grid.zip and installed it using the 'install from zip' in the pull down menu.  When I execute library(grid) I get the following error message:

Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
        unable to load shared library "D:/r/rw1031/library/grid/libs/grid.dll":
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified procedure could not be found.
Error in library(grid) : .First.lib failed

and the following message window appears:

    The procedure entry point GECircle could not be located in the dynamic link library R.dll

Any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Harvey