[R] Goodness-of-fit test on equal distribution of 2 samples

xiaodong jin jin_xiaodong at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 17:52:43 CET 2002

Dear R experts,

I wish to test

 H0: the distributions of 2 samples are equal. vs Ha: not H0.

Here the 2 sample are of equal size and large size (over 10,000). Is there any existing codes for Anderson-Darling, Cramer-Smirnov-Von-Mises test?

I know that KS (Kormogov-Smirnov) test is available but it rejects the null hypothesis too often so I will not take it.

Your great help is very much appreciated!

Truly Yours,

Shelton