[R] Your resume

Nicole your_resume at bluemedianetworks.com
Thu Jan 31 15:20:42 CET 2002

Broadcast and Network your Résumé to thousands!

This is a one time email. We will not send you any additional correspondence.
Your email was attained from an online Resume Job Bank THAT WE
SUBSCRIBE TO. If this is in error or you are no longer searching for the perfect
job, we apologize and please disregard this email. Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III
passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered Spam OR
UCE as long as the sender includes contact information and a method of
removal (AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE).

NETWORK AND FIND Potential Employers the direct way!

Inproinegrated.com

&

ResumeBIZ

The Internet's most effective OPEN job search engine and resume submission
EXTREME NETWORKING service

Position yourself at the top of the Employer List

Are you seeking a career change?

Are you unemployed or is your current job in jeopardy due to the current
economic downturn?

Inproinegrated.Com and ResumeBIZ give you the power to see what available
positions are open and awaiting your resume.  You will be given the tools and
direct contacts by which to find your perfect job!

You will not find another service that can give you as many job leads and
positive avenues for your employment search.

Consider our service....

·         ResumeBiz announces and broadcasts your Resume instantly to upwards
of 14,000 qualified employers-recruiters and VC's*.

·         Your skills and abilities are immediately cross-referenced with the
requirements of BOTH employers AND recruiters.

·         The ResumeBiz resume announcement service will save you untold hours
in your job search.

·         Current partner count: Companies: 7,541 Recruiters: 14,564

·         Nationwide job query to over 10,000 employment sites, newsgroups and
company postings! (this new service will save you weeks and months of
manually searching these sites  --- results are scored from 1-100 and are based
on your qualifications)

·         *TIP* - Most jobs are never advertised; instead they are assigned to a
recruiting firm who finds the right person. At ResumeBiz, your resume is in front
recruiters or companies that are hiring immediately, instead of the weeks or
months that it would take for you to contact them individually.

Visit our site: Inproinegrated.com/ ResumeBiz

ResumeBiz - We make the search more convenient.

("CC", "Info", "Biz" are new domains --- site optimized for Internet Explorer 3.0
and above. Some Components will not display correctly on Netscape browsers)

Five services to choose from: (Click on one)

Platinum
Gold
Silver
VC Broadcast
Resume post
VC Post

See what some of our customers have said:

"Wow! What an incredible response that resulted in interviews. I'm on my way to
a new career thanks to the exposure on ResumeBiz. This was well worth the
small investment. I've passed on the information to my associations who are
looking. Thanks for a terrific service." Theresa, Chicago, IL.

"I enlisted your services to find employment and the response was staggering.
Less than a month later, I started my new position. I never properly thanked you
-- I appreciate the help you gave me. ResumeBiz is the most worthwhile service
I've seen and I highly recommend it to anyone starting out in the job market."
Richard, Newport Beach, CA.

Thank you for your time. If we cannot help you now then we hope you will
consider us in the future. Once again, this is a one time email. If you want to
insure no other emails are sent then click: abuse1 at bluemedianetworks.com
(ALSO CONTACT). They will insure that your request is in compliance with your
wishes.

Our email policy: www.ResumeBIZ.cc/ email policy_d.htm --- on it includes the
web-sites from which we subscribe and where your resume information was
obtained. Please check the specific TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS) of each site to
see what their policy is on releasing and receiving certain offers from their
partners in exchange for them allowing you to post and advertise your resume on
their site.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot
be considered Spam OR UCE as long as the sender includes contact
information and a method of removal.

This email is sent in compliance with all applicable state (California) (adv) and
federal laws.

* Final distribution number depends on qualifications of client.