[R] R GUI For Which User?

Stuart Leask stuart.leask at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 15 09:57:46 CEST 2002

Ah yes - one stable, powerful, flexible, well-supported stats engine, with a
variety of GUI frontends that will be used depending on where one is coming
from. Hey, that sounds like heaven...

Stuart

Dr Stuart Leask MA MRCPsych, Clinical Lecturer in Psychiatry
University of Nottingham Dept of Psychiatry, Duncan Macmillan House
Porchester Road, Nottingham. NG3 6AA. UK
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/psychiatry/staff/sjl.html