[R] Trying tkscript

Kenneth Cabrera krcabrer at perseus.unalmed.edu.co
Tue Jul 23 18:35:53 CEST 2002

I am trying the function tkscript, that apears in "A primer on the
R-Tcl/Tk Package" on
The Newsletter of the R Project of September 2001.

But I am a newbee and I don´t know how to handle some problems.

1. When I "Load" a file, such a file appears without newline (All the
text in a line) and
    only the first and the last line.
2. When I "Run" a ? symbol appears and I don't know what to do there.
3. If I type any letter and press return then this message appears:

Executing from script window:
-----
Error in cat(list(...), file, sep, fill, labels, append) :
        argument 3 not yet handled by cat

The file I try to use with the tkscript function is attached too

Thank you for your help

Kenneth Cabrera