[R] RODBC & Problems with Sybase Database

Christian Schulz c.schulz at metrinomics.de
Fri Jun 7 14:54:03 CEST 2002

Hi ,
i start a mail-thread about ODBC Problems with Sybase  30.05.2002.

this works [;-)]
channel.Sybase <-
odbcConnect("DSN-NAME","login","passsword",host="IP-Number")
sybase.query  <- sqlQuery(channel.Sybase,"SELECT * FROM
DATA.EXPORT_EXAMPLE",errors=T,as="data frame",
nullstring="SYSMIS",na.strings="NA")

regards,christian