[R] OT: Journal of Statistical Software

John Day jday at csihq.com
Mon Jun 17 12:26:14 CEST 2002

At 11:16 AM 6/17/02 +0200, you wrote:
 > yesterday I tried to find the www-site of the Journal of Statistical
 > Software via Google. I was linked to www.jstatsoft.org directly as well
as via
 > several other sites, but netscape told me in all cases that
 > www.jstatsoft.org does not exist. Does anybody know what is going on? New
 > website? Wrong address?
 >
 > Best,
 > Christian

Christian,

Apparently the jstatsoft web server is temporarily down for some reason.

Try a Google search on the word "jstatsoft". You'll notice that Google has
cached many of this site's pages from its recent crawling logs. Just click
Google's "cached" hyperlink. Perhaps you can find what you're looking for
this way. (You can view, but you still can't "surf" on any of the pages
retrieved this way. The server must up for that :-)

Journal of Statistical Software
Journal of Statistical Software. Related Links: Journal of Computational
and Graphical Statistics. Search Site. Volume 1 - 1996. A Diagnostic ...
Category: Science > Math > Statistics > Journals
www.jstatsoft.org/ - 8k - 16 Jun 2002 - Cached - Similar pages

HTH,
John Day