[R] newbie questions on clustering

Pauline Gu gu4 at llnl.gov
Sun May 19 23:26:13 CEST 2002

Hello, R-experts,

I have a data set of 4071 rows with 20 columns, each row is some specific 
subject that I am interested in, and each column is a set of conditions 
that I need to do the test on the subject.  Suppose in two of my columns I 
have one condition with Ca, and another condition without Ca.  Now, I would 
like to do a plot with X-axis being the one with Ca, and Y-axis being the 
one without Ca.  Inside this graph, I would like to see a group of my 
subject for Ca dependent, and another group for Ca independent, and another 
group with no Ca effect, and another group with mutual effect.  I assume 
that I need to use some sort of clustering, or rpart, but I looked at the 
documentation, but, I do not find anything similar.  Can anyone instruct me 
on how I can achive this?  Thank you in advance for your kindness help.


r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch

More information about the R-help mailing list