[R] Biostatistics Expert Job Opening

Serien Kassem serien.kassem at epigenomics.com
Wed Nov 13 15:27:13 CET 2002

Senior data analysis, biostatistics expert

You will lead our efforts to develop and apply statistical and
visualization techniques for the analysis and quality control of
high-dimensional methylation data. You will support study design in
diagnostics and pharmaceutical research. You will analyze data from
scientific studies and clinical trials in close cooperation with life
scientists and external partners. You will document and present results
internally and externally.

You hold a university degree (MS, PhD) in biostatistics or related field
and you have more than 3 years of working experience in applying
statistical methods in medical, pharmaceutical research. Strong
analytical skills are essential and experience with machine learning
methods is an advantage. You master R/S-Plus or other statistical
languages like SAS; experience with software development is a strong
plus (C++, Java,  CORBA, relational databases, XML). You can efficiently
turn ideas into practical solutions. You are an independent, creative
scientist with excellent communication skills. You are able to plan and
supervise research and also able to provide effective solutions within a
constrained time. You know how to work at an interdisciplinary nodal
position between the life sciences and statistics. Ideally, you have
experience in project- and/or team-management

Epigenomics` offices are attractively located in downtown Berlin and we
offer positions with a high degree of responsibility in an exciting and
dynamic work atmosphere. We offer a competitive compensation package.

Epigenomics AG
Kleine Präsidentenstraße 110178 Berlin, Germany
http://www.epigenomics.com
Email: careers at epigenomics.com

ps: We would like apologize for previous two "spams" that we sent
accidentally. We hope that this posting is interesting for the readers
of this list.
--
Serien Kassem
Epigenomics AG        www.epigenomics.com      Kleine Präsidentenstr. 1