[R] Re: Possible solution for Mozilla/help.start() search problems

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 23 09:25:12 CET 2002

Marc,

I think that is the clue.  I copied the Netscape installation of the Java
plugins into my Moz 1.2b installation.  For 1.1 I let Mozilla download
Java support.  The first works with R, the second did not.

Looks like _adding_ Java support to Mozilla is not setup correctly.
Thanks for your patience in looking into this.

Brian

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk

Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch