[R] mutual business

bulawa mulete jr bulawa511 at mailcity.com
Sat Sep 21 22:44:32 CEST 2002

ATTN SIR/MA,

 I am bulawa Mulete JR. the son of Mr.
  STEVE MBEKI MULETE from Zimbabwe. I am sorry this mail
 may surprise you, though we do not know,
  Due to the current war against white farmers in
  Zimbabwe and the support of President Robert Mugabe to
  Claim all white owned farms in our country to gain
  Favor for re-election.

  All white farmers were asked to
  Surrender their farms to the government for
  Re-distribution and infact to his political party
  Members and my father though black was the treasury
  of the farmers association and a strong member of an
  Opposition party that did not support the president
  Idea. He then ordered his party members and the police
  Under his pay row to invade my father's farm and burn
  Down everything in the farm. They killed my
  Father and took away a lot of items from his farm.
  After the death of my father, our local pastor and a
  Close friend of my father handed us over will
  Documents with instructions from my father that we
  Should leave Zimbabwe incase anything happen to him. The will
  Documents has a certificate of deposit, confirming a deposit
  Kept in custody for us in a security company unknown
  To the company that the content is money hence it was
  deposited as
  Personal belongings and ensure that we do not remain here as
  we could
  Easily be found by his enemies. The total amount is
  US$21.5M.We are therefore soliciting for
 Your assistance to help us move the fund out of
  Zimbabwe, as our fate and future is far from
  reality, hence this mail to you. The president's present ban
  of
  International Press into Zimbabwe and the drop from office of
  the
  Finance Minister to avoid giving white farmers fund Transfer
  Clearance above US$1M is just a few of the
  Unthinkable things he is committing in my Country.  I have
  tried to reach my father's close friend Mr.
  John Casahans from Australia also a farmer who was
  Leaving in Zimbabwe with us but left with his family
  Late last year following this ugly development to no>  Avail.
  Should you be interested to help us, contact me
  Immediately via email for easy communication and I
  Will furnish you with the time frame and modalities of
  The transaction. We have concluded a wonderful plan of
  Caring out the transfer within two weeks. Please note that
  This transaction is100% confidential and risk free and will
  Not endanger you or us in any way. We have resolved to give
  you 20%
  Of the total sum upon confirmation of the fund in any
  Account of your choice were the incident of taxation
  will not take much tool on the money and we look
  Forward to coming over to your country to invest our
  Share and settle there. I will a private
  Phone so that our conversation can be
  100% confidential.

  NOTE: PLEASE REPLY  TO bulawa2000 at netscape.net

  God bless you indeed as you help yourself and us.

Mr.bulawa Mulete jr

Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch