[R] SQL and system

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Tue Apr 1 17:05:50 CEST 2003

Does the greater than sign in the isql.tcl command need to quoted
in some way to protect it from being interpreted by the shell ?
(That's just a guess.  I don't understand why there's an R question
here.)

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -

(all the quotes in Julien's message below seem to have been trashed
by switching from one encoding to another - sorry.)