[R] tree plot

Luis Silva lm.silva at sapo.pt
Tue Apr 8 15:40:57 CEST 2003

xpd solved my problem. thanks! I did not tried post. my purpose
is not to create a postscript file. thanks anyway

luis

} ?par, look at xpd.
}
} I haven't looked at your figures, but if you are
} plotting in less that the
} full device region you probably ought to both
} decrease the font size and
} remove clipping to the plot region.  You probably
} want par(xpd=TRUE), and
} you may want to adjust the figure margins too.
}