[R] Building function libraries

Kurt Sys kurt.sys at rug.ac.be
Wed Apr 9 13:43:28 CEST 2003

Hello,

It's very simple: read the manual (R-exts.pdf, R extensions):
R CMD build <dir>
with <dir> the name of the directory (which is be the name of your
library), and this directory should be conform the directory structure
one should have to build libraries. To know how this looks like: read
the manual (R-exts.pdf, R extensions):
Function sources in <dir/R>, manual pages sources in <dir/man> ...

Kurt.

--
Mail from Wayne Jones
sent on Wednesday April 9 2003 at 11:56 (GMT+0100):

--
The world would be much nicer if we would trust nature somewhat
more. It seems as if we forgot that the same nature created us.