[R] multiple numerical variables in aov

Rishabh Gupta rg117 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 17:55:30 CEST 2003

Prof,
 It is true that you sent me the email earlier but the way that my email is sorted, Chuck's emails
were at the top of my list and hence I read it and responded to it first.
With respect to providing me with *all* the info, Chuck did this also although he did so in two
differnt emails. He seems to have CCed only one of them two the r-help mailing list though.
Finally, my follow up question was about something that was mentioned in Chuck's email but was not
in yours.

THANK YOU

Rishabh