[R] factor differences in anova

wouter buytaert wouter.buytaert at tiscali.be
Mon Apr 14 16:07:21 CEST 2003

Well, it is a quite specific design: we want to see if there is
influence of sample location, topography and soil horizon (depth) on the
water retention of a set of soil samples. We have water retention points
of every sample at different pF tensions, and want to compare the
complete pF-curves. As there is of course a strong relationship between
tension (pF) and water content, my PhD director proposed this type of
Error() design.

Thanks for the help!

Wouter Buytaert
PhD student