[R] How to do the significant test on Local Moran's I

Danlin Yu danlinyu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 18:30:27 CEST 2003

Dear list:
    I've tried professor Roger Bivand's spdep package
for a while, and found it is quite useful. However,
when considering the significance test of the local
moran's index under the assumption of both normality
and randomization, I just can't get a clue from the
package's calculating results. I also read professor
Luc Anselin's 1995 LISA paper (geographical analysis),
but cannot figure out a way of using R to do the
significant test. I know I must missed something, but
just don't know what is it. Could anybody give a hand?
Any idea will be greatly appreciated.
    Dan