[R] Charts to M$Word - what's the best format

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Apr 14 20:38:26 CEST 2003

Fredrik Lundgren <fredrik.lundgren at norrkoping.mail.telia.com> writes:

> As a Linux newbie I think a graphics device capable of producing the wmf
> (windows meta file) format wouldn't hurt - or is this a blasphemy in the
> Linux society?

Not blasphemy, but difficulty to find a good library to do it right
(vector rather than bitmap'd).  Hopefully, someone will care enough to
do both, right now apparently no one does (care enough -- enough
people care a small bit).

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini rossini at u.washington.edu http://software.biostat.washington.edu/
Biostatistics, U Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center