[R] R capabilities: Bayesian estimation, Covariance Structure Analysis

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 15 17:55:24 CEST 2003

On 04/15/03 11:45, Peter Muhlberger wrote:
>Also, am I right to conclude that covariance structure analysis &
>confirmatory factor analysis are not available in R?  (I can't find them
>with help)

I believe that the sem package does these.  In general, a lot of
things are in contributed packages, so "help" is not the way to
find out about R's ultimate capabilities.

My site (below) lets you search the packages as well as the
r-help news.

Home page:            http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
R page:               http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/