[R] Charts to M$Word - what's the best format

Anne York york at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 15 20:44:07 CEST 2003

I found the post by David Brahm on 20 February 2003 to be very helpful for
this problem. His suggestion was to use the bitmap() command and specify
better color depth and resolution than the default values. You must have
ghostscipt installed to take advantage of the bitmap command.

Anne
Anne E. York
National Marine Mammal Laboratory
Seattle WA 98115-0070  USA