[R] barplot2

Marc Schwartz mschwartz at medanalytics.com
Wed Apr 16 14:43:04 CEST 2003

Marwan,

I don't have your full code, but I used barplot2() in R 1.6.2 under
WinXP Pro to generate a simple bar plot with two bars in the colors
that you have above. I can generate a .PS file and then convert it to
.PDF using GhostScript/GSView and default settings without problem.
The colors are properly retained.

Can you provide your full code so that I can exactly replicate your
plot and specify what program you are using to do the PS to PDF
conversion?

Regards,

Marc Schwartz