[R] Validation of R

Rob Lambkin r.lambkin at retroscreen.com
Thu Apr 17 10:50:39 CEST 2003

Hi All

I am really very interested in starting to use R within our company. I
particularly like the open source nature of the product. My company is a
medical research company which is part of the University of London.

We conduct contract virology research for large pharma companies. My
question is how do we validate this software? I wonder if anyone else
has had the problem and might be able to comment.

Thanks

Rob

Robert Lambkin BSc (Hon's), MRPharmS, PhD
Director and General Manager
Retroscreen Limited
Retroscreen Virology Limited
The Medical Building, Queen Mary, University of London,   327 Mile End
Road, London, E1 4NS
Tel: 020 7882 7624  Fax: 020 7882 6990
(Retroscreen Virology Ltd. Registered in England & Wales No:2326557)

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately.

Unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.

Retroscreen Virology Limited will not be liable for any action taken in
reliance on the data contained in this e-mail as it may not have been
quality assessed or assured.