[R] BATCH and tcltk

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Thu Apr 17 16:33:06 CEST 2003

Thomas  -

Does your batch script include the line  library("tcltk") ?

The syntax for a batch script is exactly the sequence of
commands you would type at the R command line, without an
R prompt character at the beginning of each line.  It's
often much easier to develop and debug a batch script by
working interactively the first time.

Unfortunately, I do not use Windows, so I do not understand
any details of getting tcl/tk to work properly under Windows.

Could you ask a more specific question.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -