[R] how to use apply with a function created by ourselfs...?

ANA KOZOMARA magnolia at absolutok.net
Mon Apr 21 10:26:16 CEST 2003

..hey thanks for the answer, both of you...
but :-(, I don't seem to have an answer to my problem...
I tried with what u suggested, but it doesn't work yet...
so I will precise it...
I have a data frame...
and I would like to apply the function "prediction" which acts on two
vectors
prediction(linear,ind),
to my data frame,I mean to all the rows of my data frame...
something like a function "Map" in Mathematica...
Shortly, I want to apply function "prediction" to a list of arguments, not
to a single argument...
I hope now it is more clear...
Thanks for the answers once more,
best regards,