[R] documentation for survival5?

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Apr 23 15:03:04 CEST 2003

Dear Spencer,

There is a book by Therneau and Grambsch, Modeling Survival Data (Springer,
2000); Therneau is the author of the survival library for S-PLUS, ported to
R. The book covers survival analysis in S-PLUS and SAS.

Regards,
  John

At 05:05 AM 4/23/2003 -0700, Spencer Graves wrote:

>           What other references are there on the capabilities of the
> survival5 package other than the help files and the chapter on survival
> analysis in every edition of Modern Applied Statistics with S?  I'm
> thinking of something like "An Introduction to Survival Analysis in R"
> with worked examples that might complement or extend the chapter in MASS.

John Fox
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8S 4M4