[R] Changing the size of the bounding box

Jerome Asselin jerome at hivnet.ubc.ca
Wed Apr 23 23:53:50 CEST 2003

If you are using postscript files, see ?postscript to specify the width
and height of the plot.
See also Section 12.5.3 (Figure margins) of the manual "An Introduction to
R". Hopefully, it'll help you fix your apparent margins problem.
See also "xlim" and "ylim" in plot() to specify the range. And see "xlog"
and "ylog" of par() to use log-scale.

Jerome