[R] Missing Value And cor() function

vincent.stoliaroff@socgen.com vincent.stoliaroff at socgen.com
Thu Apr 24 12:27:50 CEST 2003

Hi r lovers!

I 'd like to apply the cor() function to a matrix which have some missing values
As a matter of fact and quite logically indeed it doesn't work
Is there a trick to replace the missing value by the mean of each variable or by any other relevant figures ?
Or should I apply a special derivate of the cor() function, (I don't have any idea if it exists and have some trouble to figure out how it could)
to skip this trouble?
Thanks a lot for any suggestions and help

Vincent

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au
titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
				********
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidentia... {{dropped}}