[R] R TclTk Examples

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Thu Apr 24 16:23:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've been learning how to use R TclTk in Windows over the last
few months.

I have recently put together a collection of examples of
some common widgets and their corresponding R code, at

http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/~wettenhall/RTclTkExamples/

I would be interested in any feedback - Is it useful? Does it
contain any significant errors or bad coding style?  Does anyone
else want to contribute similar examples with screenshots?

Regards,
James

James Wettenhall                                  Tel: (+61 3) 9345 2629
Division of Genetics and Bioinformatics           Fax: (+61 3) 9347 0852
The Walter & Eliza Hall Institute         E-mail: wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
 of Medical Research,                     Mobile: (+61 / 0 ) 438 527 921
1G Royal Parade,
Parkville, Vic 3050, Australia
http://www.wehi.edu.au