[R] Multiple Integration

N Dey ndey00 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 14:56:59 CEST 2003

Dear all,

May I do multiple integration using R? I was looking
adapt but it is saying it integrates a scalar function
over a multidimensional rectangle. I have integrand of
several variable and upper, lower limit too variable.

I wanted to see the result using adapt (though it is
not for this purpose, I suppose)

Func<-function(x){(x[1]*x[2])}
adapt(2, lo=c(0,1), up=c(1,x[1]), functn=Func)

it is not giving any error(it should, if it is not the
correct way of putting up) but also not giving correct
result.

Is there any package to handle multiple integration in
R??

Thanking you,
with best regards,
N. Dey