[R] New user having problem with mcmc

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Mon Apr 28 16:47:21 CEST 2003

Lewis  -

Could it be that  x.mon[]  has only one column ?

I'm not familiar with the package, but I would try
running a more complicated example that would have
at least two columns in  x.mon[].  Also, read the
help, or write to the package maintainers directly.

HTH  -  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -