[R] how to present a table in powerpoint?

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:10:36 CEST 2003

I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned "Sweave".
I've never used it, but it seems to solve exactly the
general problem of R-to-postscript formatting that
Jonathan Li sees a use for.  However, it works via
TeX/LaTeX rather than by commercial software.

http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/Sweave-manual-20021007.pdf

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -