[R] YOUR ASSISTANCE

AMINA MOHAMMED aminamohammed at zeenext.com
Sat Aug 2 05:46:07 CEST 2003

Dear Friend

Greetings !!

I come to you with a sincere heart believing in Almighty God that you
will consider my plight and come to help and also benefit from me.

I am Mrs. Amina Mohammed, cousin and Personal Assistant to
former Nigeria Head of State, Late  General Sanni Abacha who died
on the 8th July1998 while in power. Before I proceed please accept my
apology for the embarrassment this mail might cause you for coming
from a total  strangerwho you do not know. Actually I got your contact
from the Internet; please do not feel bad about  it because I am compelled
to reach you due  to urgent need to safeguard the money in question. Once
again, forgive me and come to my aid. Please read the following carefully.

Sometime in early 1997, my boss late Gen. Sanni Abacha entrusted to me
the sum of US$20.5M in  cash (Twenty million, five hundred thousand US
dollars)due to the trust and confidence he had in me. This money was
meant for campaign in his self-succession id but unfortunately he
suddenly died before actualization of his aspiration. This amount of
$20.5M in CASH was deposited with a security company which I will
disclose in subsequent mail in a giant trunk box as diplomatic
consignments In agreement with Mr.Mohammed Abacha who is the son of
late General Abacha and the heir to the money. I write to solicit your
assistance  for the money to be transferred to your  custody. Note that
Mr.Mohammed Abacha is currently in detention by the present Nigeria
Government for reasons linked to activities of his father when he was
in power. Now based on the business trust I have on you, I would want you
to come forward and receive this consignment containing the  money in
cash on our behalf from the security company for subsequent disbursement
between you and us. Understand that we are soliciting your assistance
because the present Nigerian Government is  seizing/freezing any Bank
Account or valuables belonging to the late Head of state's family and
relatives. In fact we do not have enough money now to sustain our
family so, I will appreciate if you can consider our plight and assist us. For
your assistance, we have agreed to compensate you  with 20% of the
total amount ($20.5) while the remaining 80% is for us. We hope to invest
part of our share in your country on viable area of investment as you may
advise us.

If you are interested you will need to visit the Security Company for
clearance of the consignment.  I assure you that the transaction is
100% risk free. Please I implore you to keep this transaction  absolutely
secret against negative exposure. I would want you to contact me
immediately so that we  can proceed with the business. You should
please  on reply enclose your private telephone, fax number
so that we can have more confidential correspondence.

Best regards,
Mrs.Amina Mohammed.