[R] (no subject)

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 4 01:21:13 CEST 2003

Would you mind giving a few more details on what you've
tried? It's hard to provide much of an answer otherwise.

You can save your text file anywhere on your network, and
then try
   temp.df <- read.table("c:/temp.dat", header=TRUE)

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre
Department of Chemical Engineering