[R] How to speed the shut down of the graphic device

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 4 02:20:17 CEST 2003

Dear Philippe,

Perhaps you could try a different graphics device (maybe
postscript). On my machine, the time differences were all 1
second rather than the 3 you reported. If 300s is really
too long for you, you could get a new computer or run your
script on a faster one.

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre
Department of Chemical Engineering