[R] Discussion: Spam on R-help

M. Edward Borasky znmeb at aracnet.com
Mon Aug 4 15:21:20 CEST 2003

Well ... I have SpamCop on my incoming e-mail, and it snagged every one of
the beasts ... *And* reported them to whatever authorities SpamCop has
available to handle spam reports. Those few ISPs that listen to SpamCop
reports will chastise the spammers for their aggression.

SpamCop costs $30US a year. If there's a way to hook it up to the incoming
port on the R-help mailing list, I'd be willing to contribute $30. It also
catches viruses for those of us blessed (?) with Windows.

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
mailto:znmeb at borasky-research.net
http://www.borasky-research.net

"Suppose that tonight, while you sleep, a miracle happens - you wake up
tomorrow with what you have longed for! How will you discover that a miracle
happened? How will your loved ones? What will be different? What will you
notice? What do you need to explode into tomorrow with grace, power, love,
passion and confidence?" -- L. Michael Hall, PhD