[R] R CMD check: checking for undocumented objects ... WARNING

jobst landgrebe jlandgr1 at gwdg.de
Wed Aug 6 08:28:15 CEST 2003

Dear List,

I have a problem building an R package using R 1.7.1 that I cannot resolve
myself. R CMD check tells me that functions I documented properly in Rd-files
are not documented and gives a TeX error at the end, altough the Rd files
check is OK. I have three fucntions, one gets through without complaining, the
other two don't. All the docu for the example data is also OK.
I went through the Rd files over and over, but could not find any problem.

Can anyone help me?

Thank in advance,

Jobst

with R CMD check daMA (that's my package), I get:

* checking for working latex ... OK
* using log directory '/home/jlandgr1/stat_stuff/Rpackages/daMA/daMA.Rcheck'
* checking for file 'daMA/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* checking if this is a source package ... OK

* Installing *source* package 'daMA' ...
** R
** data
** help
 >>> Building/Updating help pages for package 'daMA'
     Formats: text html latex example
  analyseMA                         text    html    latex   example
  cinfo                             text    html    latex   example
  cinfoB.AB                         text    html    latex   example
  cmat                              text    html    latex   example
  cmatB.AB                          text    html    latex   example
  core                              text    html    latex   example
  data.3x2                          text    html    latex   example
  designMA                          text    html    latex   example
  designs.basic                     text    html    latex   example
  designs.composite                 text    html    latex   example
  id.3x2                            text    html    latex   example
* DONE (daMA)

* DONE (INSTALL)

* checking package directory ... OK
* checking for sufficient/correct file permissions ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* checking package dependencies ... OK
* checking index information ... OK
* checking package subdirectories ... OK
* checking R files for syntax errors ... OK
* checking R files for library.dynam ... OK
* checking generic/method consistency ... OK
* checking for assignment functions with final arg not named 'value' ... OK
* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking for undocumented objects ... WARNING
Undocumented code objects:
[1] "analyseMA" "designMA"
* checking for code/documentation mismatches ... OK
* checking for undocumented arguments in \usage ... OK
* creating daMA-Ex.R ... OK
* checking examples ... OK
* creating daMA-manual.tex ... OK
* checking daMA-manual.tex ... ERROR