[R] high memory allocation

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Aug 10 23:52:46 CEST 2003

Dear Georg,

You may prefer to try clara() which uses less memory than
the other cluster routines (and stands for "clustering
large applications"). The documentation for clara() says
that all variables must be numeric, which could be a
problem if you have nominal or ordinal variables.

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre
Department of Chemical Engineering