[R] tutorials of seao & seao-gui package for R

Kurt Sys kurt.sys at UGent.be
Tue Aug 12 17:07:11 CEST 2003

Hi,

I did answer the question, but didn't send it to the R mailing
list.
I'm working on it, any questions may be sent to me, I'm still working
on the functionallity right now... Examples will be included later.

Kurt.

--
Mail from Uwe Ligges
sent on Tuesday August 12 2003 at 16:52 (GMT+0200):

   Hisaji Ono wrote:

   > Hi.
   >
   > I've been very interested in your seao & seao-gui package for R.
   >
   > However manuals of seao & seao-gui package for R have doesn't
   > include examples, so I can't understand how to use them.
   >
   > Could you tell me availability of tutorials of them in English.

   Since there was no answer from the package maintainer, AFAICS:
   Please ask the package maintainer directly, when specific questions
   to contributed packages arise (Kurt Sys <kurt.sys at UGent.be>
   maintains both packages, see library(help = seao)).

   Uwe Ligges

Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.