[R] capturing output from Win 98 shell

Adaikalavan Ramasamy gisar at nus.edu.sg
Wed Aug 13 13:07:39 CEST 2003

Why should it take months to get these installed ?

Both R and emacs are simple and free to install. If high speed internet access is a problem, you can always download these from some Internet Café or a friend, burn it into CD and install onto the machines.

If you have red tapes on installing softwares, then good luck. I suppose they would not be so happy purchasing SPLUS than installing free softwares for you.