[R] converting GLM from SAS to R

Monder, Harvey Harvey.Monder at pharma.com
Wed Aug 13 14:27:05 CEST 2003

Dear List members,

	I am in the process of translating a number of SAS programs into R scripts.  The translation is surprisingly straight-forward.   However, I want to convert some PROC GLM code to glm in R.  Unfortunately my understanding of the procedure has become rust through the years.  The SAS code I want to translate is:

   proc glm data=combined(where=(auc not in(0 .) and trial=&i));
     class id occ seq;
     model tmax cmax auc lauc lcmax ratio=
     seq id occ id(seq) ;
     test h = seq e = id(seq)/htype=3 etype=3;
     estimate '0 vs 1' occ 1-1; * 1 trt& 2 ref;
     lsmeans occ;
   run;

	Harvey